The rollout of iOS 11.2 introduced iPhone users to Apple Pay Cash, a convenient way to send and recieve money right from the Messages app on their iPhones. Apple Pay Cash doesn’t need any new accounts or app downloads to work, it functions within your normal iMessages as long as you already have Apple Pay set up. While Apple Pay Cash is a super convenient way to recieve money, not everyone will want to keep all their Apple Pay Cash payments in their Apple Pay accounts. Let’s get started learning how to transfer money from Apple Pay to your bank account of choice.
How To Transfer Money to Your Bank Account from Apple Pay Cash
At the time of writing, Apple Pay Cash is only available in the United States and the money can only be transferred to a bank in the U.S. as well,. The transfer may take one to three days to clear.
- Tap on Settings on the Home screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap on your Apple Pay Cash card.
- Tap on Transfer to Bank.
If you already have a bank account added, you can skip to the last step, if not, take the following steps:
- Tap on Add Bank Account.
- Enter your routing and account numbers, then tap next.
- Enter the amount you’d like to move to your bank account, then click on Transfer in the upper right corner of your screen.