How Complete Beginners are using an ‘Untapped’ Google Network to create Passive Income ON DEMAND
Telegram X, the sort-of beta/feature testing alternative to the main app, received its March Update, adding a slew of new features. Things like multi-account support, image preview in notifications, and so on make their appearance in this latest version. There’s a lot to get through, so get ready for a long ‘un.
As always, here’s the changelog:
- Multiple Accounts: quickly switch or preview accounts in the side menu
- In-app Map View
- Live Locations
- Emoji Tones: hold emoji to change the skin tone, swipe up to apply this tone to all other emojis
- Typing, upload and other animations
- Reorder Pinned Chats
- Image Preview in Notifications
- Independent Chat Appearance setting for Channels
- More Themes
- Decreased application size
- People suggestions on calls tab
- Significantly improved chat search
- Telegram Call strength indicator
- Better connectivity detection while using VPN
- Canada country code
- Chat photo open animation
- Link preview for t.me album links
- Support for special Telegram links
- Outgoing voice messages now can be removed via Settings > Data and Storage > Storage Usage.
Telegram X March Update adds multi-account support, image preview in notifications, and much more [APK Download] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tabletsCash For Apps: Make money with android app
Just a few days after Twitter announced the demise of Twitter for Mac, Twitterrific today has released a new update for its macOS application. The update brings new features for multi-account users, as well as new profile details, design tweaks, and more.
Allo updates are starting to roll out, but as the trend has been going, there’s not much to see in the main interface for this update. However, tearing down the APK has turned up signs of good things to come. Support for using Google accounts to find contacts and start conversations is going to be pretty robust as hints suggest we’ll be able to sign in multiple accounts. There’s also a new camera effect listed, a little activity around the scene generation feature, and a hint that the behavior of bots may by changing.
Allo v26 prepares multi-account support, breaking news camera effect, and more [APK Teardown] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.
Android Police – Android news, reviews, apps, games, phones, tablets
Google is testing out a new Gmail feature that allows users to access third-party email accounts from its iOS app, putting the title in direct competition with other multi-account email titles including Apple’s own Mail.
AppleInsider – Frontpage News