Amazon is continuously adding new movies and TV shows to its Prime video streaming service, and each week, we’ll bring you the best it has to offer!
In this week’s selection of films and shows on Amazon Prime, we start with an old cowboy who nobody believed in must deliver justice for his murdered partner by putting together a posse to hunt down and capture an outlaw. A young James T. Kirk embarks on his first mission aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise when a Romulan from the future heads back in time to destroy the United Federation of Planets in its younger days. Finally, a pair of brothers scheme to turn their fortunes around by robbing the Charlotte Motor Speedway with the help of their sister and a safecracker that they bust out of prison in time for the Memorial Day Coca-Cola 600 race.
- The Ballad of Lefty Brown – An old cowboy that nobody believes in sets out on a mission of justice after his friend, a U.S. Marshal, is murdered right in front of him. Along the way, he gathers a posse that must work together in order to bring the outlaw in from the brutal western wilderness in order to face his punishment.
- Star Trek – This 2009 film follows an alternate version of the Star Trek universe from the one most of us know, and follows the early adventures of James T. Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Uhura, and the other members of the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise and their efforts to stop a renegade Romulan who has traveled back in time in order to destroy the Federation.
- Logan Lucky – Jimmy and Clyde Logan plan an elaborate robbery of the Charlotte Motor Speedway in an effort to reverse a curse that they believe is on their family. To pull the robbery off, they recruit a team that includes their sister Mellie and convicted safecracker Joe Bang. Things get complicated when construction plans at the speedway force the brothers to move up their timetable to the much busier Coca-Cola 600 race that takes place on Memorial Day.
This week’s new additions to Amazon’s Prime Video lineup starts with the second half of the first season of Amazon original series The Tick, which follows the continuing exploits of the titular superhero. You’ll also be able to catch the fourth season of Amazon’s Thunderbirds Are Go!, in which the International Rescue crew must once again square off against two of their most fearsome enemies, The Mechanic and The Hood.
- The Tick – Season 1B – Set in a world in which superheroes have been real for awhile, an accountant struggling with mental health issues comes to believe the his city is owned by a super villian. While trying to uncover the truth, the accountant finds himself in the company of a hero known as The Tick. Arrives February 23.
- Thunderbirds Are Go! – Season 4 – International Rescue has returned for a fourth season of dangerous adventure, with the Tracy Brothers back to help people in trouble all around the world in their amazing Thunderbirds. The team must once again go up against the The Hood and The Mechanic, who have both escaped from prison in order to continue wreaking havoc across the world. Arrives February 23.
If you’re not an Amazon Prime member, you can try the service free for 30 days right here. Bookmark this page and check back next week for more from Amazon!