Telegram X March Update adds multi-account support, image preview in notifications, and much more [APK Download]
Telegram X, the sort-of beta/feature testing alternative to the main app, received its March Update, adding a slew of new features. Things like multi-account support, image preview in notifications, and so on make their appearance in this latest version. There’s a lot to get through, so get ready for a long ‘un.
As always, here’s the changelog:
- Multiple Accounts: quickly switch or preview accounts in the side menu
- In-app Map View
- Live Locations
- Emoji Tones: hold emoji to change the skin tone, swipe up to apply this tone to all other emojis
- Typing, upload and other animations
- Reorder Pinned Chats
- Image Preview in Notifications
- Independent Chat Appearance setting for Channels
- More Themes
- Decreased application size
- People suggestions on calls tab
- Significantly improved chat search
- Telegram Call strength indicator
- Better connectivity detection while using VPN
- Canada country code
- Chat photo open animation
- Link preview for t.me album links
- Support for special Telegram links
- Outgoing voice messages now can be removed via Settings > Data and Storage > Storage Usage.
Telegram X March Update adds multi-account support, image preview in notifications, and much more [APK Download] was written by the awesome team at Android Police.