I’ve been really enjoying the iOS Photos app lately, particularly the People Album. It’s pretty amazing, and convenient, that the iOS Photos app can scan every face in every image, then identify people and sort the pictures into their own respective People albums. Sometimes though, the Photos app gets ithe identification wrong and puts a friend or family member’s picture in the wrong People album. So what do we do when one of our photos has been misidentified and put in the wrong spot like this? Let’s learn how to take photos that have been put in the wrong People album back out of that album on iPhone.
Move Misidentified Pictures Out of the People Album on iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Click on the Album tab in the lower right corner.
- Select your People album.
- Tap on the person’s album that you’ve noticed a misidentified photo in.
- Tap Show Faces to focus in on just the faces in each picture.
- Tap on the photo that has been put in the wrong People album, then tap the Send icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Scroll along the bottom menu bar, find and select Not This Person.
Now the photo that was wrongly placed in your People album has been removed.